1) Wear form fitting clothing. Not tight, but fitted enough to show off your figure, your feminine curves. Hiding behind baggy, draping clothes is not sexy.
2) Don’t show too much skin. Bare backs, plunging necklines and too much leg is a not appealing and gives off a trying too hard vibe.
3) Skin and hair are well-taken care of.
4) Don’t look like it takes hours to get dressed; show an effortless look.
5) Taut arms, great legs, or sexy shoulders can be shown off in a tasteful way, but not all at once. Focus on one special physical attribute at a time. It’ll stand out better anyway.
6) Its easier to have a confident, sexy walk when not teeter-tottering on your shoes. Always wear shoes you can walk in, or even run in if you have to.
7) Makeup should not be heavy. Black eye makeup, goopy, messy lipstick and too much foundation can easily end up on his clothes and that is definitely not sexy.
8) Men like to run their fingers through our hair. Hair should be touchable, not stiff and full of gel and hair spray.
9) A bit of side-boob, revealing cut-outs and dresses with deep cut backs might look sexy on the red carpet but none of that usually translates well on an everyday life.
10) Maintain a bit of mystery rather than revealing it all. A fitted, but not tight, T-shirt is much sexier than a blouse with a plunging neckline. The T-shirt leaves a little to the imagination.